Last updated: February 14, 2021
Please read the Code of Conduct carefully before using Our Service.
Heartfelt Peer Supports expects all members and peers to adhere to our Code of Conduct. We consider a “Peer” to be anyone with lived experience, engaging or providing services. Therefore, this term includes our Peer Contributors and Facilitators.
*Mandated Reporting is required for actual or suspected instances of abuse or neglect against people who are considered to be disabled, elderly (60 or older) or children (under 18) by caretakers.
* All groups are facilitated online through a HIPPA compliant platform.
* All participants must be 18 years or older.
* Those wishing to participate in services must submit a registration, and agree to the contents of the registration form, and the Code of Conduct, Terms & Conditions and other policies.
* Once offered, a group will begin to run once 10 members are registered to attend. There may be a waiting period for the group to build membership.
* Upon entering the online room, participants should mute their microphone to reduce background noise and feedback. Space will be given to unmute to participate.
* Peers are asked to use headphones if they are in an environment where people outside the group could overhear shares from the participants.
* Peers are expected to be on camera during group unless other arrangements have been made with the Facilitator for special accommodations.
* Peers are expected to keep things on camera appropriate for everyone. Please refrain from partaking in things that could be potentially stressful to others in the group. (Examples of this may include drinking, smoking, eating, etc.)
* Fees associated with groups are listed on the group’s information page. Many of our groups are provided based on donations.
* Fees associated with groups may change at any time.
* Facilitators reserve the right to remove individuals from group who do not adhere to the Code of Conduct or are in violation of the registration agreement.
* Facilitators reserve the right to cancel groups if needed. Those registered who have agreed to text communication, will be notified of the cancellation.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.